Monday, October 25, 2010

Found.


I’m 19 years old.

I’m quirky and I’m weird and I’m way too silly and I sweat the small stuff.

I can be annoying even to myself sometimes.

I like to dance in the rain until my clothes are dripping wet.

I’m not a realist.

I have fragile strength.

I am determined not to waste my last month of adolescence and all it’s glory.

I find beauty in broken things.

I find even greater beauty in broken things that are pieced back together.

My mouth usually gets me in trouble and I use far too many run on sentences and I frequently will steal song lyrics and insert them in my blogs.

I try to follow the advice of my heart (thanks to that fortune cookie I ate over a year ago).

I’ve weighed the cost of losing the world, but gaining my soul.

Have you?

My name is Natalie Grace Donald.

I am found.

And everything I once held dear, I count it all as lost.

Living with arms wide open,

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment